Week Stay at Sheraton Desert Oasis in Scottsdale, Arizona
The accommodation is a premium one bedroom villa. It would sleep 4 (using the hideabed in the living room). It is about 790 square feet, contains laundry equipment, full kitchen, china, silver and cooking things, dining area, bedroom, bathroom, two fireplaces, patio, so it is not at all like a large motel room (typically about 240 square feet).
- The winner can select to stay in either 2017 or 2018, again, based on availability.
- Airfare and transportation not included.
- Check-in can be any day, but the best chances are trying for a Friday or Saturday check-in.
- The best chance at getting the time they desire is to book 12 months out.
- It fills up on certain weeks very early (like during the Phoenix open, during the classic car auction, super bowl week, New Years weekend, etc.).
- There is a magnificent pool with waterfall and hot tup grotto, a separate adults only pool, and a poolside dining area.
- Terrific gym/workout area.
- Located the first green spot south of Highway 101, on Hayden Blvd.
- Next to Scottsdale Princess golf course, minutes from downtown Scottsdale and just south of Cave Creek.
Learn more about the Sheraton Desert Oasis here.